We are fastest growing private school in Brampton area offering Grade 1 to Grade 12 Ontario ministry of education approved curriculum.
We have staff of 4 teachers as of now and need newly arrived or fresh graduates-Elementary and High School teachers to join the team. Volunteering may lead to job offer if suitable vacancy is available (Not guaranteed). This Volunteering can help to get very valuable School teaching experience and good references for future vacancies.
New Immigrant and Teachers looking for Ontario School teaching experience, can apply for Volunteering positions.
You will be working side by side with highly experienced staff in Ministry listed, inspected and approved school. You will get suitable opportunities to improve your skills, knowledge and methods in Ministry monitored environment. This can contribute to great exposure and confidence booster.
- Experience in private/Public school environment not needed, but an advantage
- Experience in Private and or Public school teaching in Ontario not needed for this position but OCT certification will be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn how to teach Ontario Curriculum, as per Ministry Guidelines, in School environment.
- Ability to learn how to create and implement Yearly, Monthly, weekly and daily lesson plans and other class room activities.
- Ability to learn how to develop Course outlines, Quiz, Assignments, Tests, Maintain Portfolios as per Ministry requirements
Job Type: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Volunteer, Apprenticeship
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour